What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text that the websites you visit send to your browser that allows the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful to you. Cookies play a very important role and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
a) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment. From a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
b) TYPES OF COOKIES ACCORDING TO THE TIME PERIOD FOR WHICH THEY REMAIN
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
c) TYPES OF COOKIES BY PURPOSE
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
Cookies used on the website
|__cfduid||Technical||1 month||Cloudflare||The cookie is used by cdn services such as CloudFare to identify individual customers behind a shared IP address and apply security settings per customer. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Technical||5 months and 27 days||google.com||Google sets this cookie. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when executed for the purpose of providing its risk analysis.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Technical||1 year||homedoctor.es||These cookies are set by the WordPress GDPR cookie consent plugin. The cookie is used to remember user consent for cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Technical||1 year||homedoctor.es||Esta cookie está configurada por el complemento de consentimiento de cookies de GDPR. Las cookies se utilizan para almacenar el consentimiento del usuario para las cookies en la categoría “Necesarias”.|
|_ga||Statistics/Analytics||2 years||google.com||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for site analytics reporting. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||Statistics/Analytics||1 year||google.com||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information about how visitors use a website and helps create an analytics report on how the website is performing. The data collected, including the number of visitors, the source of visitors and the pages, is displayed anonymously.|
|GPS||Statistics/Analytics||30 minutes||Youtube||This cookie is set by Youtube and records a unique ID to track users based on their geographic location.|
|CONSENT||Statistics/Analytics||16 years, 9 months, 17 days, 12 hours and 19 minutes||google.com||They allow you to customise how ads are viewed outside of Google or store information such as preferred language when displaying search results.|
|_gat||Functional/Customisation||1 minute||google.com||Google Universal Analytics sets these cookies to speed up the request rate and limit data collection on high traffic sites.|
|wpglobus-language||Functional/Customisation||1 year||homedoctor.es||This cookie is set by the provider of the WPGlobus Multilingual WordPress plugin. This cookie is used to store language settings.|
|wpglobus-language-old||Functional/Customisation||1 year||homedoctor.es||This cookie is set by the provider of the WPGlobus Multilingual WordPress plugin. This cookie is used to store language settings.|
|YSC||Functional/Customisation||session||Youtube||These cookies are set by Youtube and are used to track views of embedded videos.|
|IDE||Advertising/Behavioural||1 year and 24 days||google.com||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisements before visiting the website. It is used to present users with advertisements that are relevant to them according to the user's profile.|
|test_cookie||Advertising/Behavioural||15 minutes||doubleclick.net||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine whether the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertising/Behavioural||5 months and 27 days||Youtube||This cookie is set by YouTube. It is used to track information from YouTube videos embedded on a website.|
- Use of Google Analytics cookies on websites:
- Google Analytics Privacy Terms:
- Cloudflare support: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-CloudFlare-cfduid-cookie-do
- Google Cookie Terms:
- Use of YouTube cookies:
Acceptance of cookies policy
Given this information, the following actions are possible:
- Accept all cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Continue browsing or move along the scroll bar: in which case we consider that you accept its use.
Modify your cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or any other website, using your browser. Each browser operates differently, the "Help" function will show you how to do this.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie="ie-10"
- Microsoft Edge: support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl="es"
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/